As we near the festive season, Standard Bank is excited to announce that UCount Rewards members can now earn and redeem Rewards Points from more Rewards Retailers. This expansion of the Rewards Retailers is part of the bank’s key objective to give customers an array of retail choices aligned to their needs.
The Standard Bank UCount Rewards programme seeks to reward customers for banking with the bank. For only R25 per month, UCount Rewards gives you access to great benefits and special offers. The expansion will see customer earning and redeeming Rewards Points across various retail segments such as car, baby necessities, grocery, and wellness offerings.
New Rewards Retailers where you can earn and redeem Rewards Points:
- Car Service City – Earn up to 4.25%* when you take your car for repairs or a service at Car Service City.
- Baby City – Whether you’re preparing to welcome your new baby or need new toys for your little one, Baby City is offering UCount Rewards members up to 5%* back.
- Game – Visit any Game Store nationwide and earn up to 2%* back on general merchandise and liquor.
- Wellness Warehouse – Wellness Warehouse is offering UCount Rewards members up to 4.75%* back when they shop for their favourite wellness products.
- Coastal Hire – Earn up to 3.25%* back when you hire your equipment at Coastal Hire. Coastal Hire is the leading small equipment hire franchise in South Africa with over 100 stores nationwide.
- EZ Shuttle – Earn Rewards Points with EZ Shuttle when you make use of their airport shuttle and door to door transfer service. Make a payment online at EZ Shuttle and earn up to 6.25%* back in Rewards Points.
- Makro Liquor – Earn Rewards Points when you shop a wide range of premium liquor and beverages at Makro/Makro Liquor. Shop in-store or online and earn up to 2%* back on liquor purchases.
- Courier Connexion – Earn up to 4.25%* back on parcel delivery anywhere in South Africa.
Head of Loyalty & Rewards at Standard Bank, Fayelizabeth Foster acknowledged this as a milestone for the team, “expanding the reach of our UCount Rewards programme with the various retailers is something we have been working on continually to ensure we stay relevant in the market and solidify strong partnerships.”
For a comprehensive list of the Rewards retailers where Rewards Points can be earned and redeemed, consumers can visit the Standard Bank UCount page at www.standardbank.co.za/ucount